About NTACThe National Transportation Alternatives Clearinghouse (NTAC) is an information service about the Transportation Alternatives program. It is funded in equal parts by the Federal Highway Administration and Rails-to-Trails Conservancy, and exists to increase knowledge of and transparency and best practices within the Transportation Alternatives program. It works to provide professionals, policy makers, and citizens with timely and accurate information necessary to make well-informed decisions about Transportation Alternatives (TA).
NTAC provides these services related to Transportation Alternatives:
- technical assistance, free to the public;
- information on applying for TA funds;
- searchable databases of project information;
- tracking and analysis of federal funding;
- training for and communication between professionals, decision makers,
- and citizens; and
- state-level contacts and information sheets for all 50 states plus
- the District of Columbia.
Phone: 202-974-5155 Fax: 202-223-9257
2121 Ward Court, NW, 5th Floor, Washington, D.C. 20037-1213